Selasa, 20 Maret 2012

Kalimat Direct Indirect


Direct              : Linda said : “I buy my dictionary at the book shop”.
 Indirect           : Linda said that she bought her dictionary at the book shop.

Direct                  : I said : “Im will go to my grandmother house today”.
 Indirect              : He said that he will go to his grandmother house today.

Direct                  : Rere said : “I buy new car today”.
 Indirect              : Rere said that he bought his new car today.
Direct              : She said : “I’m doing my English homework”.
 Indirect           : She said that she was doing her English homework.

Direct              : John said : “I have finished doing my reports”.
Indirect           : John said that he had finished doing his reports.

Direct                  : Ria said: “I want to go to dance class today”
 Indirect              : Ria said that she want to go to dance class today.

Direct              : He said : “We have been living here for three years”.
 Indirect           : He said that they had been living there for three years.

Direct                  : He said : ”I was riding ferrari to depok today”.
 Indirect              : He said that he had been riding ferrari to depok today.

Direct              : Laila said : “We will leave for Singapore”.
 Indirect           : Laila said that they would leave for Singapore.

 Direct              : He said : “I was reading an English novels”.
 Indirect           : He said that he had been reading English novels.

1 komentar: